When I work with contracts, accruals, forecasts etc, I often have to calculate the duration of the contract, or in general the difference between two dates. I have been using an ordinary datediff in Months, as this is the fastest way, to get the duration of a contract in months.
In january 2019, I started getting reports from customers, that their business process flows was not updating the stepname on opportunity records anymore. Logs showed, the fields were updated in december 2018, but suddenly stopped working. Ofcause I started to look into this, and what I found was, that the fields that were being updated, […]